Thursday, May 21, 2009

My first blog

I've never really blogged before, so I'm just going to write about me. I'm at the end of my 6th grade year in GSMS (Greensburg Salem Middle School) and I just got back from a 3-day feild trip to Camp Soles on Wednesday. I started this online game called Roblox at the end of August last year. I've had strait A's all year, and plan to get a PhD in Ancient Civilizations and Cultures and become an engineer and pilot in the U.S. Air Force. I also expect to be accepted into an Ivy League School. Well, I guess that's about it, and I hope I did good for my first blog!

3 comments:

  1. You did great! I'm so proud of you and your goal are attainable! I am so excited to watch you grow and achieve all of those things! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. G-double O-D J-O-B on your first blog, Caleb! I'll be following it with your mom's now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome dude!

    You're one of my "picks" to look at each day!

    ReplyDelete