Sunday, May 24, 2009

We're Moving!

You might have heard this from my mom (My only current follower) but we're moving to Hawksworth. I lived there up until I was ready for Preschool, and I have only two very vague memories of living there. We're moving at 9AM on June 6th, and today was our first day of packing. We all had to clean out our rooms, put all the toys that we're bringing together, and put old toys in a garbage bag for Goodwill. It was a VERY long day of throwing away paper, and trying to clean out under our beds, (I think mine was nuked or something, it took me four hours to clean it :P) We also got to take a break and watch Monty Python and the Holy Grail. My friends have told me about it, and It was so much funnier that they described! Look out for the Dark Knight, he'll bite your head off...

6 comments:

  1. I'm so wounded, Caleb. I'm a follower, too.
    But don't worry. It's just a flesh wound. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monty Python ABSOLUTELY, WITHOUT A DOUBT, RULES!!!!!

    I have the complete set of the tv shows !!!!

    "I'm not dead yet!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I'd forgotten about the castle with all the women in it...uh...oops...

    I think that just may have been Caleb's favorite part though. EEEeek!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Speaking of Sirius.B... perhaps this band may interest you:

    http://siriusbmusic.com

    Or a video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjijYklJGqs

    ReplyDelete