Thursday, May 28, 2009

Our Apartment

We got the keys to the apartment today, so we took a look at it. It was exactly as I remember, only everything seems smaller (Probably because the last time I was in it I was 3.) My brother Zack and I need to share the biggest room, which isn't very big, but still. It only has one bathroom, and the kitchen isn't really a kitchen, it's actually more like a counter with a sink and cabinets. Well, I can't really think of anything else to say about it so, that's it. You can go now. Seriously, it's over. Go away. If you're still reading this, you're really dumb. Leave me at peace, mortals!

2 comments:

  1. Can't help myself - must.....read.....all....of....blog......

    I'm like a moth to a flame (or a planet to a black hole......)

    Ok - stop reading this. Seriously - stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least I know you get your wittiness. :) For the record, I skimmed your post. I didn't technically read it. I'm off to play pong.

    ReplyDelete